What would be better than getting to know Bangkok on Elephant Go Go's double decker bus? Now, you can explore Bangkok in the most comfortable and unique way with the option of indoor or open-air seating. Whether it be the temples, shopping malls, or local markets, Elephant Go Go's selected routes offer a great way to explore Bangkok like never before!
You can explore Bangkok's stunning temples, modern shopping malls, and its magnificent historical quarters by taking the sleek, bright red double decker buses. On the bus, you can enjoy the views while listening to informative audio guides in 8 languages. With 3 color-coded routes to explore Bangkok, you can create your own itinerary to enjoy Bangkok with our hop-on hop-off buses at your own pace.
The confirmation email will be sent to you. Please bring your confirmation to redeem at the Elephant Go Go counter. (King Power Rangnam or King Power Mahanakhon) You will also get a paper bus route map. Don't forget to download "Elephant GoGo" application to track the buses, see all the routes and check the cool places. (attractions and restaurants) nearby . Let’s hop on and off!
- Air-Condition Double-Decker Bus with 48 Seats
- Audio guide available in 8 languages with free earphone
- Free downloadable application "Elephant GoGo" to track the buses and find the places nearby
- Paper route map with many exclusively discount vouchers for restaurants and massage boutique
Route 1 - Red Line - Operating every day every 60-90 minutes.
First bus leaves from King Power Rangnam at 9.45 a.m.
Last bus leaves from King Power Rangnam at 4.45 p.m.
Route 2 - Blue Line - Operating every day every 60-90 minutes.
First bus leaves from King Power Mahanakhon at 10 a.m.
Last bus leaves from King Power Mahanakhon at 5 p.m.
Route 3 - Green Line - Operating once a day starting at 7 pm. every day (except Monday)
Bus leaves from King Power Rangnam at 7 p.m.
- Available for foreigners only.
- This booking cannot be refunded or exchanged to cash in under any circumstances